Dr. ir. Joost Venrooij
- Project leader at Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tübingen, Germany at the Motion Perception and Simulation research group
- Ph.D. Candidate in a cooperation between Max-Planck-Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tübingen, Germany and Delft University of Technology.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Aerospace Engineering (cum laude), Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands. Graduation Committee: David Abbink, Max Mulder, Mark Mulder, Rene van Paassen
Project: Relating biodynamic feedthrough to neuromuscular admittance
Projects he has worked on
Programmes he has worked on
Created by The Laboratory Network
- 2014 PhD graduation cum laude
- Nominated for best paper award at the 38th European Rotorcraft Forum
Paper: A practical biodynamic feedthrough model for helicopters
- 2011 09 – Among the first students appearing on the TU Delft Wall of Fame, which features students of Delft University of Technology with exceptional achievements during or after their studies.
TU Delft Wall of Fame
- 2010 10 – Best Student Paper Award at the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, for the best student paper and oral presentation.
Paper: Biodynamic feedthrough is task dependent
- 2009 12 – NVvL award for best aeronautical M.Sc. thesis awarded by the Netherlands Association of Aeronautical Engineers.
Thesis: Relating biodynamic feedthrough to neuromuscular admittance
- 2009 MSc thesis cum laude